Why Your Participation In this 2012 Survey Is Important:
This survey is a key part of AFP's $35.4 MILLION advertising, media, citizen education, and grassroots initiative to pass an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that will permanently cap federal spending to a maximum of 18 percent of the U.S. economic output . . . or less.
We will deliver the results of this enormous landmark survey to...
- President Obama and his top advisors;
- Every member of Congress;
- Every candidate for Congress;
- All 50 state governors and every state lawmaker; and
- The national news media.
The purpose of this survey is to . . .
- Show Congress just how strongly Americans want this Constitutional Amendment passed immediately;
- Help us identify and mobilize millions of citizens to write and call Congress to demand the immediate passage of this Spending Limitation Constitutional Amendment; and
- Send a strong message to our elected officials that Americans are outraged that our federal government is spending America into economic ruin (now borrowing 43 cents of every dollar it spends).
You can be sure an enormous survey like this of 10,000,000 taxpayers will be taken seriously by Congress and will receive wide media coverage.
Please also include your most generous contribution using the reply form below when submitting the answers to your survey.
President, AMERICANS FOR PROSPERITY